Retargeting is a crucial way to fetch back the interested user or customer that can bring back the traffic and business to your website. It is the latest buzzword that has created a stir in the digital marketing avenue today. Interestingly, some of the major brands spread across different parts of the world have invested huge bucks in retargeting to generate more traffic and generate better conversions.
- 25% of online buyers enjoy receiving behaviorally retargeted ads because they remind them of what they were looking at previously.
- Retargeting can be boost ad response up to 400%.
- Retargeted customers are 4x times more likely to convert than new customers.
- Consumer’s reactions to online ads show that 30% are positive, 11% negative and 59% neutral.
- Retargeted ads led to a +1046% increase in branded search.
- Web visitors who have been retargeted with display ads are 70% more likely to convert
- Websites see a 726% lift in site visitation after 4 weeks of retargeting exposure
- Retargeting can increase conversion rates by as high as 147%
- 72% of online shoppers are likely to abandon their carts before checking out. Without retargeting, only 8% of those customers return to complete their transaction.
- 67% of online advertisers are now using FBX exchange for retargeting
Original post : http://www.digitalvidya.com/blog/10-must-know-retargeting-facts/