There are many reasons why this can be, but here are a few of the most common:
- Account or Targeting Group funds are depleted or running low.
- Our system is designed to not over spend (or by at least as possible). In order to make sure that we don’t overspend and due to the high-speed nature of RTB we slow down bidding on impressions when your funds are running low.
- Retargeting Campaigns – your audience size may be too small.
- The larger your audience list the more changes you have to win impressions. When your audience list is small you could lose all the bids.
- Targeting group audience size is too small for your GEO location
- Targeting group audience stacking makes your list too small.
- Since you have the ability in Pro mode to create your own audience list it is best to start more broad and then add in more layers
- No active / approved banners (creatives) for the targeting group
- Daily budget is spent
We handle all of the technical aspects to your campaigns. You just make sure the campaigns are funded properly and we do the rest.